Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If you read a blogger's blog...

they'll want a comment too!


I feel like I've burned a lot of bridges this year, without even meaning to. I know a couple I've been able to mend, but some are pretty heavy on my heart at the moment.

Like most humans(pure speculation there) I have a hard time admitting when I'm wrong. I have an even harder time apologizing and actually meaning it. There are some people that I absolutely pour my heart out to. But few of them live in Billings. I have a difficult time expressing my feelings, til they're so strong that I'm in tears. That is something I really need to work on.

Self improvement or self loathing?

Right now I feel kinda terrible because I know I did something wrong, but in trying to fix it, I think I exploded the problem to be a lot worse than if I had kept my mouth shut. I know it was the right thing to do, and I'm proud of myself for making the decision, but I still feel bad.
*Sigh* The right thing is rarely the easy thing, but in the end I know I'll be better off.

There are a lot of ways to screw something up. Even though I'm trying so hard not too, every time I turn around, I have. I'm beginning to second guess myself, and I think that's gonna be even worse.

Words of wisdom would be appreciated now.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment