Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm in a real good place

In 36 hours I'll be on a plane on my way to Hawaii with my family. There are 17 of us going. I'm really excited.
And I received about $3000 of graduation money. $2500 was from my grandparents. I'm saving about half for tuition this year and livin big with the rest. I'm planning on visiting my April in DC. :) Then possibly going on a Caribbean cruise. I'm definitely going to the National Folk Festival in Butte and camping out with my good friend from up north Brigitte. I really want to go to Vegas and see the guys from Pawn Stars, cuz it's only my favorite show.
Besides all that, my personal relationships are brightening, one in particular :)
I feel like things are finally going the way I want them to and it makes me happy to an untold degree. Something I've waited for/wanted for a long time is coming into being. :D Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're happy. :D And oh hellz yeah. Come visit me. =P

    ReplyDelete