Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A lot of cool things have happened recently

I'm really pleased with the way life is going right now.
  • I just got a new car. =D It's a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am.
  • I've been reassured about my courses for this semester. I had been second guessing a couple of them, but now I'm sure I'll do well and they all seem fun/interesting.
  • I got so much stuff for Christmas, that I'm still trying to unpack it all. Lots of things for the kitchen. :)
  • I've been spending more quality time with Jonathan, even if we aren't going our anywhere. It's nice to just stay in and have an evening together.
  • I've been seeing God work in my life more and more, it's pretty amazing actually.
There are other things I know I'm forgetting, but that is a glimpse of why I like life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment