Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Real quick

I'm gonna write a quick post here before I have to go to work.
I'm really excited for this year. I know some great things are going to happen. I'm looking forward to everything. I can't wait for the holidays and birthdays to roll around.  Speaking of which, happy birthday April! I know you are one of my few followers, so I had to make a shout out. hehe
Anyways, yes,  I am excited. College is going well and I anticipate it to continue to go well. Fall semester might be tough because I'm taking science and math. Blarg. Sounds like a lot of homework. But I expect my com class and spanish class to easy.
I suppose I should get through spring semester first.
I'm taking:
Principals of Macroeconomics
Intermediate Spanish 2
Introduction to Wellness Concepts
Public Speaking
General Psychology
and Critical Reading.
Only 16 credits. haha

Buh bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment